Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling Clary Sage promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep. It is also sometimes called the “Woman’s Oil”
Healing Hands Clary Sage Oil 10ml
Ladies, this oil is made for you! This powerful oil is so strong when it comes to certain issues that we sometimes have to face.
Hormone Balance – apply to your wrists and behind your ears.
PMS – Applied to bottoms of feet
Postpartum Depression – diffuse or apply over the heart area.
Abdominal Cramps – massage over abdomen.
Infertility – apply to the abdomen and uterine reflex points.
Breast Cancer – apply diluted to breasts
Other common uses: aneurysm, breast enlargement, cholesterol, convulsions, endometriosis, epilepsy, fragile hair, hot flashes, impotence, lactation, Parkinson’s, pre-menopause, seizure
How to use
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Combine with Healing Hands Virgin Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
Directions for Use
Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Apply one to two drops to the desired area. Dilute with Healing Hands Virgin Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
6 in stock